If you have a large family like mine you know that casseroles are the best way to feed everyone when they come to visit. I also love making these large casserole recipes and breaking them up into smaller, freezable batches that I can pull out whenever I need something quick for supper.
Every year my family gets together for family Christmas, with 30 something of us all together, breakfast casseroles come to the rescue to make sure everyone has enough energy for sledding and playing Dutch Blitz or PIT.
- Biscuits and Gravy Breakfast Casserole from Family Fresh Meals
2. Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole from Six Dollar Family
3. Cinnamon French Toast Casserole from Cupcakes and Crinoline
4. Baked Oatmeal Casserole from Love of Family and Home
5. Apple Fritter Breakfast Casserole from Num’s The Word
6. Southwestern Breakfast Casserole from Julia’s Album
7. Chicken and Waffles Casserole from Frugal Mom Eh!
Main Dish Casseroles:
I love main dish casseroles, it’s like a one pan meal. I just whip one up, add some fruit on the side and ding, supper’s ready!
8. Baked Burrito Casserole from Written Reality
9. Broccoli Cheese Casserole with Ham from Spend With Pennies
10. Chili Dog Casserole from 5 Star Easy Recipes
11. Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole from Eating on a Dime
12. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole from Kraft Recipes
13. Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Five Heart Home
14. Taco Bake Casserole from Can’t Stay Out of the Kitchen
15. Grown Up Tuna Casserole from Six Dollar Family
16. Easy Baked Taco Pie from Kraft Recipes
17. Chicken Pot Pie Rice Bake from Plain Chicken
18. Ranch Buffalo Pasta Bake from Spend With Pennies
19. Easy Stuffed Cabbage Casserole by Wonky Wonderful
20. Cowboy Casserole from The Cutting Edge of Ordinary – This is my personal favorite. I love the way she describes it, ‘looks like dog food- tastes delicious’. My picky kids even love this one!
21. Teriyaki Chicken Casserole from Oh, Sweet Basil
22. Lemon Chicken Pasta Bake from Cooking and Beer
23. Fajita Chicken Casserole from Southern Bite
24. Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole from Taste of Note
Side Dish Casseroles:
Side dish to me means a no meat casserole that would pair well with some pork chops or grown up chicken strips. I love to make these and freeze them in small aluminum pans. Then I just grab one from the freezer, thaw it with the main dish, and supper is taken care of for the night.
25. Broccoli Cheese Potato Casserole from Mama Loves Food!
26.Twice Baked Potato Casserole from Just A Pinch
27. Creamy Macaroni & Cheese Casserole from Spend With Pennies (this is great too if you add 2 cups of diced ham and some broccoli, then it can be a main dish casserole)
28. Cheesy Corn Casserole from Melanie Makes
29. Southern Squash Casserole from Five Heart Home
30. Potato Casserole from Bunny’s Warm Oven (tastes like perogi filling)
31. Cheesy Carrot Casserole from Num’s The Word
32. Copy Cat Cracker Barrel Hashbrown Casserole from Spend with Pennies
What sort of casseroles do you prefer to make, Breakfast, Main Dish, or Side Dish?